Sunday, May 24, 2009

婆婆,生日快乐

Advance Happy Bdae to Grandma =) Her bdae is every year's 五月初五,端午节 aka 5th mth 5th day of the lunar calendar, the dumpling festival.... Hence tdy everyone went to grandma's hse for advance celebrations... There were lots of food, mj & music session....


My Grandma's 75th Bdae ^^


The ''not involved in mj'' aunt & cousins of mine.... =p

& introducing some of my new stuffs again lolx.......


Left: My new swimming costume =) Bought last wk @ Bishan with family...
Arena 20% off leh lolx but haven had the chance to wear coz i haven gone swimming since i bought it -_-''' Next sat shall be the day!!!~~
Right: My new face wash, toner & scrub =p Hmmm bought with Keith @ cwp =p

Last but not least..... 3days to freedom from exams.... The final paper is my ''favourite'' mgmt a/cing from the famous JAMES KWAN -_-''' & i seriously have no wish to see him again next yr soooo pls pray for me on 26may from 10-1pm & Jiayou to those still struggling....!!~~
Good luck....