Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Elaine's Bachelorette's Party

3 Oct is our Mid Autumn's Festival =) Deardear came over to my house for steamboat with my family & after dinner we went St James for Elaine's Bachelorette's Party ^^



♥ Elaine - The Bachelorette & US ♥

We left St James at about 130am, reached home about 230am... Being turbo tired, we still managed to wake up early for our manicure session at sengkang lolx... We started at 1130am & finished at 630pm for 3 people lo... My butt was almost gg to be on fire coz sit too long lolx... Here's the results =)


Clockwise: Elaine's + Mine + Peiwen's

This few weeks have been rather hectic for me... Full of activities & my work have been super busy... Chionging super hard for my commissions hence may god bless me =)
Time for deardear's bedtime story^^ Good Night...!!~~