Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Beautifully Imperfect =p

It's been awhile since i last blogged lolx & i've lost all ability to write a proper entry -_-'''
Ok let's start with 18th Nov's - the surprise bdae cake i bought for deardear's actual day =p


♥.•° j o y c e ♥ h s i n ♥.•° hence it's a heart shaped strawberry cake ^_^


Left: Deardear's happy face
Right: duh it's my failed attempt @ acting cute -_-'''
I realised time flies so quickly when we're together & hopefully the next time i realise we'll have celebrated countless bdaes together & we're still holding hand when we both have white hair lolx... *winks*

*Counting down to payday... to bonus day... to my japan trip.. to my next payday & everything will be in less then 1month yippee....* I'll be away during xmas as usual =p All my xmas gifts have been prepared... =p Alright tt's all for today hahahha gd night ppl...