Monday, December 28, 2009

18 Dec Japan Trip - Day 1 & 2 =)

I'm back from my 9days Japan Trip =)
Currently in a mad rush to clear my work mails, & uploading my Japan's pics into facebook...
Meanwhile here goes some of my trip pics heh... Wishing everyone a belated Merry Xmas =)

Day 1
SIN – TOKYO (NARITA)

Singapore's Changi Airport's Departure Hall waiting patiently with excitement for my flight to Japan =) & Upon Arrival at Tokyo's Excel Hotel after a long 7 hours flight that almost exploded my butt -_-'''
Day 2
TOKYO (NARITA) – HANEDA – KUSHIRO – LAKE AKAN


Welcome to Kushiro =)

Upon arrival in Kushiro Airport, we visited the Observatory at Kushiro Marshland. Here, the whole surrounding environment is the Japan’s largest marshland – Kushiro Marsh, where it stretched over the majority of Kushiro Plain.. Then, we went to visit Akan Crane Center & Crane National Park. This is a place where Crane are being studied then we visited Mt Io and Mashu lake..

*Dwarf vs the giant* Faints -_-'''

*My Family @ Akan Crane Center & Crane National Park*
*Our Hotel* =)
More pics and more entries SOON =) Coz i'm suffering from anti work syndrome & having ultimate new year mood especially when deardear is on block leave =(
To be continued.............^^