Tuesday, May 25, 2010

*Beautiful Memories*

Last tues's Post Exams Celebrations Part 2 was supposed to be @ Goodwood Park but it was fully booked.... Saddened... But nvm we went taka's sushi tei for lunch =)


It was a fun girl's day out =) & surprisingly i didnt buy anything lolx =p
I'm proud of myself...!!~ Hoping to save my resources for the *big event* =p

I kinda regret suggest to change the old aircon away cox it simply means i have to pack my room after 12years -_-''' & as i thought it was a simple task i spent whole day to complete 1/2 of the room only -_-''' tml i shall continue... But the only advantage of packing room is to find things that have gone missing for awhile & brings back really lots of super beautiful yet funny memories which makes the ''packing room process'' worth it =p


Left: My growing process lolx with the single passport photo as the most recent me =p
Right: My brother in primary school.. lolx sibei cute right??
That's all for today cox room packing makes me damn tired, my whole body's bones seems to be stuck now... Aarrghhh & i've another 1/2 to finish by tml...
Byebye...!!~~ Hope u guys will find back the forgotten beautiful memories too =)