Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Bdae Valerie ^^

Happy Birthday Valerie =)
We went C.H.I.J.M.E.S's Hog Breath for dinner after a tiring day at work =p Their food is reasonably priced & taste quite nice... We'll probably be going C.H.I.J.M.E.S for Liting & my Bdae Celebrations next mth cox i want to try a Japanese restaurant called Gyu-Kaku that serves wagyu beef & I'm sooo looking forward to Sept....


^Picture speaks a thousand words^

& Last but not least for those that have not heard the good news...............
I've OFFICIALLY GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!~~~~
Next Apr will be the time i make daddy, mummy & deardear damn proud of me...^^ Yippee Yippee Yeah... Its like 苦尽甘来 =p The moment my mum smsed me on the results release, my heart almost stopped & the consequences of failing flooded my brain...
Thank God It's ALL Over =)