Monday, September 20, 2010

16 Sept - Universal Studio Singapore

Wooo I've finally completed my 24th Bdae Celebrations =)
Actual day was spent with deardear at Universal Studio Singapore (USS) & we had lots of fun, but my legs felt quite sore after walking the whole day^^Tickets cost us $66 each - but it includes $5 meal voucher & $5 retail voucher sooooo considered worth it for an experience...

*Their vouchers looks quite boring compared to those i got from Universal Studio Australia*


♥We're embarking on a journey to USS♥
Thanks deardear for taking leave just to accompany me =)
& you know its not easy to take nice 2pp pics so we have really limited for USS day =(
sooo here are some^^ & the rest are in FB alr =p







Last but not least........!!!!!!!!~~ There is retail vouchers ma soooooooo lolx^^


Our new couple tee - I'm planning to wear them for our HK trip =p
& Obviously $10 isnt sufficient for these =p
To be continued with Besties Tah-ing Night & Family Chalet soon!!~~