Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our beautiful sunday - 16 Jan 2011^^

Woah I just realised my recent posts are like sooo delayed probably due to my laziness & the coming festives (just like Singpost mails) lolx...

Last sunday, deardear & I finally had a chance to go CNY shopping & brkfast @ Paradise Dynasty (Ion Orchard Level 4). They serve really pretty & yummy ''xiao long bao''


~Simply chio 8 colour xiao long bao~

♥ US ♥ & our beautiful xiao long bao =p

Deardear finally bought all his CNY clothes @ TAKA^^ & well i bought mine long ago (accumulated everyday thoughout the year) lolx & yeah i'm lucky cox my deardear seldom scold me on my frequent indulgence =p After our ''speed shopping'' we went home & prepared to attend deardear's 2nd bro's wedding dinner... Woah super rush & boring cox he has like wwwaayyyy toooooo many relatives & i mere paraded with him =p


Left: My flower design bun^^
Right: ♥ US ♥
♥ 幸福就是有你在身边 ♥
Hmmm CNY is just round the corner, VDAY also round the corner.
Holidays planning in progress^^
Simply loving the nua-ing weekend =p
Byebye~~