Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Long Overdue^^

Stress is piling up at work -.-''' Literally no mood to write anything at anytime =( Everything at work doesn't seem to be going smoothly...!!!~~ Aaarrggghhh maybe it's time to move on again...!! I'm suffering from ''weird sounds insomnia'' & it's keeping me awake till 2-3am every night which could be another reason why my work is in a mess now aarrrggghhh... 2 words on my mind...
''FUCK LA" who can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~

Some overdue happy pics of February...~~


♥ Pic of the month ♥


♥ Besties of all time ♥
Next happening would be Liwei's Bdae next sat (12 Mar)
I'm going for a major test on 14 Mar @ 230pm... Please let me pass...!!~~
March is going to be a super LOOONNG month for no reason why =(
Dear Time, please assist to fly faster. Thank You
Meantime, I shall watch drama again..!
Byebye~~