Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Massive Updates =)

Woah it's been a month since i wrote something in this little space of mine... Well wedding preparations are super tedious but i'm enjoying every bit of it =p

Ok well lets try to continue where i left off since Graduation Day lol...
In Summary, it's as follows:

30 Apr - We met up @ Vivo for Dinner & St James =)
The besties bdae celebrations =)
Happy Bdae Amanda & JR^^
Age is catching up & St James (or any other clubs) will drain 3/4 of my energy -_-'''

6 May - Darren's Promotion Lunch @ IMM's Bali Thai

My LHUB Team-mates =)
They are the ones that battle the email war with me =p

14 May - Bachelorette's Party

Thanks babes for sharing my happiness =)
Thanks babes for trying your best to ''uglify'' me...
Cherish & Appreciate them loads....^^

15 May - Macaroons Workshop with turbo Angie =p


''Aii'' Macaroons workshop @ Orchard Central =)

*Turbo Angie with her creations*
Why i'm not posting mine?
Cox art is just not my forte... Failing art since Pri 1 =p

17 May - Vesak Day @ JB =)


A quite nice ''ma you ji'' + the famous ''bak kut teh'' that made us wait for 30min ended up with tonnes of perspiration & stinky hair... But well luckily it taste nice =)


Left: *My bridal nails*
Thanks babes for taking time off to accompany me =)
Right: My wallet damage for Sat + Tues -_-'''

Last but not least............!!~~


The Graduation Photoshoot final pic =)
Super love!!!
LOL thanks for reading all the way to the end.... To be continued!!!
The final countdown 4 days... *nervous*