Thursday, June 18, 2009

HoLiDay PaRt 2 - KL

A continuation from the previous post =)
We stayed at Swiss Garden Hotel in KL... & this is my room....!!!~~ lolx


Guess which bed i slept on hahahahaha!!!~~
Then it was meal time again..... lolx...


*Eating is for the energy to shop more*

& this is the outcome is..............................................................!!!!!!!!~~~

*from the 5 of us*
We now have the same pair of shoes hahahhahaha & dun be shocked when i say only ONE (1) pair is mine....!!

& since it was Alvina's Bdae we celebrated in an explosive manner.... FYI to avoid the cake smashing on my face i hid in the toilet for 15mins -_-''' Pics would be loaded into facebook =)


After breakfast.... Now fully charged for last min shopping.... =p

Preparing for home sweet home...^^

Thanks gals for my wonderful holidays... I really enjoyed myself...... =)
Looking forward to the next lolx... hopefully the next time dajie would be able to join us....