Saturday, June 20, 2009

HoLiDay PaRt 3 - BatAm

Woah i cant believe i'm back for 4days i haven blog finish my holidays -_-''' & it's not coz i'm inefficient is coz i'm buried under work & work & more work =( I'll be working 7days/wk for the whole of june... Sad case =(

Ok shall do my last holiday post on batam....
After i came back from KL (14/6) & was stucked in the jam till like 12mn i woke up again at 5am to chiong ferry to batam on 15th June... Half day city tour was quite boring, visited the rainbow bridge, temple etc...
*My Lovely Family*
& now i'm gg to present my hilarious little brother Keith........................


*His funny poses*
I dun feel very safe hahahh but i must share these funny moments =p

Oh ya & not forgetting something we dun get to enjoy in Singapore which is my favourite fast food A&W hahahahhaha.. Had 2x in 3days la... hahahha its nt healthy but its damn nice...


Last but not least............ The breakfast creation from my dad & brother......


the cutest egg i've ever seen & eaten =)
the sunny side up was cooked as a ''twin''
brother added the ''peanut nose'' & dad added the ''灯笼椒 mouth''
I'm off to bed..... Swimming again tmr.... Super tired la =(
Byebye.....!!~~