Monday, August 17, 2009

^buriEd unDer ♥♥♥ ^^

Woah i've got no significant content to blog lately =(
Nothing much other then interviews & deardear....!!~ Rotting my life away -_-'''
Hence i can only blog about my new stuffs lolx.............^^


Bonitochico's halter top
The top that i think for 10mins & decided not to ''chiong'' during launch & continue thinking till last day of backorder 2359, sms-ed turbo angie every other day to seek ''help'' to decide lolx & decided not to backorder lolx...
BUT i ''flea-ed'' it at a cheaper price after backorder closed =p


♥ Us ♥
Lousy picture quality =( Soooo dark -_-'''
Deardear accompanies me for interview, travels to the pool to accompany me during break, allows me to throw tandrums, really gives in to me etc...
I love my deardear lots =) Maybe he's my gift from god ^^