Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mini Update...!!~~

First of all.... Happy Belated 44th Bdae Singapore...!!!~


With courtesy from grand corpthone hotel =)
I spent my national day there with my family....!!~
Their buffet dinner wasnt fantastic but cost like $40+++/pax -_-''' Lucky mummy has 50% off voucher otherwise i'll probably suffer from constipation for eating $40++ of not worth it dinner...

Secondly would be muffins............!!~~


*Got chocolate chip & blueberry muffins* (HOME-MADE)
They are the tools to fight a battle =)

Thirdly would be Partyworld session with Joanna last tues lolx... Was too excited to blog about ''singapore flyer'' till i forgot partyworld -_-'''


~Me & Joanna~

Next would have to be the introduction of the new additions to the wardrobe... =)


Left: Bonitochico's knitted grey throwover
Right: F21's floral sundress
Bought them like 2wks ago lolx now then gt feel to blog ^^

Lastly would be my best fren elaine's wedding preparations =)
As you guys would have guessed............ Yeah i'm involved in her wedding cake making (if u guys didnt realise i'm hugging god's legs to brush up on my baking skills lolx)


*Elaine's Wedding Cake Draft*
This is how i plan it to look like... But how it will look like will only be revealed after 10Oct =)
& a sneak preview........!!~


The couple love keroppi... Hence the keroppi figurine =)
Sometimes i feel sooooo damn proud of myself ^^
Given the fact that i failed art & craft in school -_-''' & the deepest impression was drawing kit-kat 10x coz my eggplant isnt purple in colour =(

Opps my mini update seems sooo not so mini lolx... Ok wish me gd luck for interview tmr =)
Byebye...!!!~~~