Monday, September 14, 2009

My Bdae ceLeBrationS..!!~~

My 23rd bdae have been the most memorable so far...!~ Coz i celebrated it with my family, deardear & best-est frens =) & i enjoyed myself soooo much...^^ thanks deardear for supporting my idea & making the bdae celebration a success =)


The set-up prior to the party^^

♥ Besties of all time ♥
Tasting childhood once again...!

♥ Jie Meis ♥
Reviving childhood memories...!~
& after eating our ''Happy Meals'', It's cake cutting time......^^

It's ♥ ME ♥ & my ronald macdonald cake lolx...

♥ My Family with my Ronald Cake ♥
Brother was busy with NPCC stuffs but nevertheless actual day's dinner will be the whole family + my deardear ...!!~

♥ Besties with my Ronald Cake ♥

♥ Jie Meis with my Ronald Cake ♥

♥ IRAS Gang with my Ronald Cake ♥

♥ Last but not least.... My deardear with my Ronald Cake ♥
Thanks to everyone that were present to make my bdae a memorable & unforgettable one & not forgetting to thank everyone for the ''kiddish'' games participation =)