Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SuRpRise bDae pResEnt =)

Today is a happy day ^^ coz deardear went school to accompany me & we went to pay deposit for my bdae party together.. After a long day out, i got the shock of the month at 9.30pm lolx coz i saw this........


*an unknown parcel addressed to me when i'm sooo sure i didnt buy anything that needs to be delivered in such a big box lolx..* & after 5seconds i saw the sender's name - pehhoon.. Hmmm then i pondered for awhile......... did i order such a big box worth of eyelashes??? lolx^^ Then i decided to chiong ah........... OPEN IT!!~~ lolx..


* A surprise - advance bdae present from Pehhoon & Joanna* Thanks sooo much gals...!!~

*My Bdae Party Invitation Cards* lolx yeah i know it's weird to celebrate bdae at mac when i'm already turning 23... But well deardear supports my idea =) & will be the one giving me the super memorable bdae party! Thanks deardear...^^
I'm sooo looking forward to 12sept.... 11am @ Khatib's Macdonalds... =) See you gals soon!~