Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Mthly Versary ^_^

Heheh i'm introducing my new toy for 2010............... ^^ IPHONE 3GS hahaha
Bought my new phone last sunday.... Thanks to my family & deardear for the 3hours companionship @ cwp's hello shop... Without u guys the 3hours would have killed me....!!~
Anyway i'm still finding out more about the phone & so far it's still so cool ^_^


Woohoo & it's the time of the month again =)
There are times where misunderstandings & disagreements occur but thanks dear for accomodating my everything each & everytime...!!~


♥ US ♥
Loving my deardear sooooooooo much.....!!~~
As we've been busy with CNY preparations we haven gone bugis to take the mthly neoprint =( Hopefully tmr after work or this sunday...
Alright that's all for now as i'm dead TIRED -_-''' Night Night^^