Thursday, January 28, 2010

Japan - Days 7-9

Finally it's my last entry on Japan after being back for almost 1.5mths lolx... I've been struggling with lazybones & work (the stress is killing me)

Day 7
We wentto Noboribetsu & visited the most popular sulphurous boiling pond known as Jigokudani or Hell Valley.

Next, visit the Noboribetsu Date Jidai Mura.. Passing gate, the town of Edo spreads out before you. Features of the Edo period, traders, warriors, a feudal lord, a princess, mill wheel houses and warriors’ mansions...We also watched some shows related to the to Edo era such as the comical performances to amazing Ninja feats.


~Super funny shot of my dad lolx he wanted to pose with the samurai's sword~

Thereafter,we went towards Hakodate.. Before dinner, we ascended Mount Hakodate on cable car to marvel the glittering lights of this lovely city..


*My camera dun do justice to the beautiful view*

Dinner was buffet again... It was xmas eve & the tour guide gave my brother a small bdae surprise cake....!!~~ I'm sooo used to spending xmas with them & i love my family so damn lots^^

♥ My Family ♥

Last but not least..... The hotel for the night........ Spot ME lolx this pic makes me feel skinny for awhile hahahhahahahahah!!~~

@ Chisun Grand =)

Day 8
In the morning, visit the Hakodate Morning market.

*Their seafood is very fresh & sweet*
Just look at the size of their crab... Turbo big...!!~

Next we stop over at Konbu kan (Seaweed museum)..


& it's time to head to the airport for the flight to Haneda...

Day 9
Haneda Airport - Singapore's Changi Airport
The journey takes about 7 long hours -_-''' I'm missing Japan..... Last but not least..........!!~


*Loots from Japan*
Next trip i'm planning Bangkok in June & HK in Sept =)
I wan time to fly as fast as possible pls............... Coz i hate to work =(