Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last Day ♥♥♥

Yippee i'm currently a 无业游民 lolx to prepare for my final year examinations =) & i'm finally free of the sicko boss Desmond Tan Wee Kuan... On my last day he still trying to stab me tmd F**KER but NVM it's all over... Happier Days are here again^^


The colleagues @ Yishun Central that i'm going to miss most...
Liting & Valerie =( But nvm we can still bonitochico together lolx...
Thanks for the last day treat^^

& my excitement for the day... Thanks to Niko for the mountain of ''My Beauty Diary'' Masks all the way from Taiwan =)


Meanwhile it's time to study damn hard... I need to remember all the HRM & IBM stuffs & plan for a graduation trip...!!~~ Looking forward to convocation with my family & deardear heheh i wanna see their proud of me faces.... Jiayou Joyce =) Everything will end by 20th May....
The final countdown begins....!!~~