Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Ambition^^

Lolx suddenly thought of this topic ''My Ambition'' =p When i was young, i used to write compositions about it & wrote i wanted to be doctor / lawyer / teacher (depending on what's showing on television) lolx today i'm going to attempt writing on this topic again...

Being jobless now, i have all the time to cook nice meals for my family & deardear.... & guess what i really think i'm addicted to cooking & wants to be a housewife^^ Coz seeing my deardear's face makes me feel the *hotness of the kitchen* is all worth it...

*deardear's dumpling noodle dinner for 29 Apr*

If i'm given the chance to be a housewife, I'll probably go to the market everyday, think of what nice nice stuffs to cook for my deardear, tidy up the house & shop like nobody business till deardear's home for dinner^^ Luckily my deardear nv stops me from shopping lolx in fact buy for me somemore =p BUT in a few mths time i'll be a degree holder.... If a degree holder stays at home to cook, take care of children etc, then i'll have wasted my parent's $20,000+++ haix.... Life's always a dilemma... Maybe i should just give up the ''housewife'' thoughts =(

~I'm heading back to study now~

Final countdown of 21days to THE END *~* Byebye....!!~~