Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Mthly Versary ^^

Woo happy time flies at top speed... =)
Anniversary dinner was at Jurong Point's Thai Express.... Their green curry laksa was tmd spicy till my tongue became swollen =( I think i shall stick with tomyum crayfish glass noodles & fried seafood kway teow...!!~~ & I'm loving my famous amos cookies =p

A few days ago i read from my primary sch classmate's facebook - ''A successful man is someone tt earns more then the wife can spend, & a successful woman is someone tt marries such a man'' lolx but money is not everything & can never buy happiness, being contented is the key to happiness... & i'm happy to have found the man that gives me everything i need & want to the best of his ability... Thanks alot my laogonggong =p Loving my Mr Lee lots lots^^

Last but not least, presenting the mthly pic^^


Pardon the tired to max face cox it was taken after shopping with Joanna @ Bugis from 1pm to 8pm lolx not much $-damage done but my legs are super *sour* -_-'''
Stay tuned for more updates sooon....!!~
Have a great weekend ahead....!!~~