Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gals Day Out to Bugis =)

Woah being jobless has it's good & bad lolx i can go out shopping as & when i feel like & sleep till noon then wake up but the bad is i'm a poor poor gal =( Luckily i have Mr Lee's financial support muahahahhahaha =p Ytd went shopping with Joanna @ Bugis & my legs................................. is still kinda lame now...!!~~

*Our lunch & Tea Break*

Next introducing my new flower brooch toga top in pink from bonitochico =p

& I've just received my Essentials =) I super love the sweet smelling scent left on the hair after each & every wash...!!!~~

That's all for today =) I'm going to prepare to go grandma house for dinner..!!~~
On a side note, currently watching 谈情说案 which is starring my idol Lin Feng & it's super nice... lolx byebye...^^