Monday, January 19, 2009

♥ Food.. 能吃是富

Woah tdy met Joanna @ Chinatown to get present for Dajie's bdae... & we had buffet dim sum @ Yum Cha....!!!


~Their egg tarts & ''paper wrapped chicken'' is very nice =)
& Of coz as usual..... Too focus on eating = no pics hahahah....~

Walk Walk Walk Chinatown... & saw the super duper long queue for ''LIM CHEE GUAN" bakkwa~~ I dun find it damn fantastic to queue sooooooo long for it leh... Wanted to buy some CNY goodies but went NTUC with my family & bought them ytd..... Faints... & We went to Amk Hub.... lolx...Walk Walk Walk & we decided to eat AGAIN~~ lolx...


Steamboat Buffet..~ Tom Yum & Chicken Soup base....
& Joanna is sooooooooo sweet coz she peeled prawns for me.... lolx...
Note: Future Hubby MUST do it... otherwise condemned... haahhaha...


*Me & Joanna*

Thankfully I'm gg swimming tml.... =p Otherwise the CNY is gg to make me grow horizontally....~~ Now its time to slp... =p I'm soooooooo tired....