Tuesday, January 13, 2009

~No Life~

Lifeless form is the word to describe my current life =( All i do is assignments & projects....
Finally I'm done with my mkting & mgmt a/cing assignment but there's still 43 additional tutorial questions waiting for me...!!!! I'm gg to plead James Kwan into letting me off tml...~~
& being moodless i still meet with tonnes of inconsiderate & retarded pp in the daily life~~~

Retard 1: Sitting right at the door of the MRT at 7.30am... WTF~~


She doesnt seem soooo tired tt she must sit coz she still can talk on the phone & giggle loudly...

Retard 2: No pic but this 50yrs old UNCLE blocked the bank's updating machine for abt 10mins just to find the ''last printed page'' Woah lao nt ready den get others go first ma... Ass....

Retard 3: Last sat i was wking & this bankrupt UNCLE wasted 50min of my time to print stuffs from 2000 onwards for his court case... Bankrupt = bankrupt leh having all the documents doesnt mean u'll be rich... Aarrgghh~ He broke my IRAS's stay record of 43min...

Conclusion of retards: They're mostly UNCLES hahahahha =p

& the only excitment of my life this wk~~~


Left: Manchester United vs Chelsea (3:0) lolx hence now is the time to wear~~~
But i only have 1/4... lolx coz they belong to my little brother Keith too...
Right: Thanks Michie for the masks =p
But Michie tried to explode me.... By including a BUST mask...~ Woah liew eh -_-''''

Finally.................................... It's time for....................... TUTORIAL~~~~ Jiayou~~~!!!
Pls pray that i'm able to survive James Kwan lecture tml.....~~~