Friday, January 9, 2009

♥ xMas pResEnts pArt 3

Lolx yea i'm STILL blogging my xmas presents =p
This time from my turbo Angie =p


~Outside it looks sweet right? Pink Pink & Winnie The Pooh Wrapper~


♥ Angie is sweet enough to replace my dead ''pig'' - piggybank ♥ But.........
She leaves me notes like ''Stop destroying ur pigs'' Faints... -_-'''


My turbo bad influence - Angie admitted she's a bad influence... lolx...
Note: ''Frens of a feather shop together''
Woah lao i promised her I'll write 'I'm slow & i didnt realise the small wordings till she told me' hahahha coz i didnt expect her being soooo into 'details' lolx

lolx enough of Angie... else i'm worried ''SOMEONE'' might get jealous of angie & whack her...
Now presenting my bags... My NEW COACH BAGS....... lolx..... From: SOMEONE



I've been real real real busy.... Wondering with wad?? With Mgmt Accounting & Marketing assignments =( After 2days i still cant finish my 5,500 words essay.... Aarrghh~~ & I still have soooo many things to do... =( like Spring cleaning for CNY...
My little brother's results coming out soon.... >< &
Finally to this ''gal'': I'm not jealous & dun be crazy coz i'm nt even fighting for *HIM*, ur acts have brought disgusting acts to the peak... *PUKEX* & pls pls spare my internal organs.. =)