Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1st DaY UneMpLoYed

Woah i'm actualli enjoying the boredom derived from unemployment =p
Started to watch a new drama today... Now at ep 3 & it's actualli quite touching...!!~~


The show demostrates how friends never leave each other in times of crisis & i'm happy to have such friends with me =)

Me, Myself & I on 1st July =p


Left: The top that i wanted to get, never got & finally gotten it after a long long time. Sadly I think i actually have big small eyes here =( Middle & Right: My recent F21 buys =p

The only bad thing about being at home is u'll have time to react to weird stuffs, especially when weird pp sms weird stuffs... Weird = things that seldom happen / pp that seldom sms. Today Keith sms-ed me at around 4++pm & asked if there's any chance of gg back - to how we were in the past...!!~ Confusion din last coz angie & joanna's words flooded my brain...I can imagine angie scolding me ''dumbass'' hahahahha =p

*Off to continue the drama* Tmr will be meeting turbo angie for lunch & KH for dinner =p