Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mouseketeers DinnEr gAthering =p

Woah ytd was an accomplished wednesday =)
Met Joanna to pass her stuffs (so that she can help me pass pehhoon the pouch made 100yrs ago) coz pehhoon is too busy to meet me =(

Dinner was with the mouseketeers @ Yishun north point =)


*my dinner with mouseteers*
looks nice right? lolx only $6.50 per person... cheap & nice =)
~I'm wondering why we forgot to take our face pics too -_-'''~

Last but not least =) Some ''zi-lian'' pics lolx....


*one of my favourite bonitochico's mod dress*
for the benefit of those that have not seen me wearing it since the time i bought it lolx =p
~it's going to be sold~ & not mine in a few hours time =(


& more ♥ ME ♥ with stuffs from Mandee hahahahha =p
I think i'm gg to wear the green lace top (right) for next yr cny lolx coz it looks abit 'chi-na' ^^
Hmm meeting deardear tmr =) most prob wearing the white ruffled top ^^
Starting work soon.... 7days/week again...
*emo monster signing off* byebye~~