Saturday, July 18, 2009

开心的星期六^^

A beautiful weekend with wonderful friends & a wonderful bf =)
Met up with deardear & Joanna for dinner @ Cityhall's Dingtaifung... hehe coz i craved for xiaolongbao again... & as usual they granted my wish =)


*our dinner*


*me & joanna* before dinner


*me & deardear* he's the one behind my diminishing eyes ><
One day, an ass asked me hw cm my eyes getting smaller? i replied i dunno...
then ass said: coz u're too happy le hence smile till cant see eyes anymore -_-'''
thanks deardear =) 我会好好珍惜我手里的幸福 =)

After dinner went Suntec to meet Pehhoon (i've not seen her for 100yrs) lolx...



after some pics taking, peiwen & elaine started calling... lolx hence deardear & me chiong to raffles city to join them for dinner round 2 lolx...


*my lovable besties of all time*

Starting new job on monday =( emo.... 7days work again ><
deardear gg genting without me tmr =( combo emo.... ><
Byebye..!~