Friday, January 1, 2010

2009's Last Gathering with JieMeis ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR....!~~
May Everyone Have a Blessed Tiger Year ^^

I'll try my best to complete my holidays post asap...!!~ But now let me start with my first entry in 2010 with my last JieMei's gathering of 2009 @ Heeren's TGI Friday ^^


~Our Dinner~
Their food is nice & reasonably priced ^^


♥ My Lovable JieMeis ♥
The final minutes of 2009 was spent with my deardear.........^^
I've no idea why no pics were taken -_-''' But nvm i'll rmbr on 31 Dec 2010 =p

Oh ya & recently i bought this bonitochico's chiffon cocktail dress with the intention to wear for deardear's 2nd bro's wedding...... BUT BUT BUT i feel i look kinda weird in it -_-'''


Aarrgghh how?? should i wear it / sell it & buy new one??? Aaarrgghh!!~~ =(
Well last but not least, may 2010 be a great year for everyone =)
Cheers!!~~