Friday, January 15, 2010

Japan Trip - Day 5 & 6

Day 5
This morning, we experienced the – Snow Shoes Walk... It was a chance to experience walking in the snowy, natural forest... Not that nice an experience to walk with the heavy shoes though & it keeps falling out no matter how gently you walk -_-'''

*My Family all geared up for the snow shoes walk*

Next, visit Hokkaido largest shopping mall –Sapporo Station Shopping Arcade. This shopping mall is damn cool & if given more time i would have been made a bankrupt...
We also visited the Otaru Orgel Doh, which houses the Otaru Music Box Museum (The place deardear's xmas present was bought).

The ♥♥♥ is still going strong =)

& dun i just look sooo happy with the ultimate big pooh?? lolx
& after walking for about 2hours............ It was tea break.....!!~


~The must try cheesecake~
The best cheesecake i've ever ate & the jasmine tea also woah BEST..!!!~

At the end of the day, we went to the White Lover's Chocolate Factory...!!

♥ Me ♥ @ the chocolate factory


A picture speaks a thousand words =)
I'm now sooo used to spending my Xmas overseas & hopefully next Xmas will be a trip with my deardear & my family!!~~
I may wanna revisit HK this year...!!~ Deardear u get the hint?? lolx..

Day 6
We started the day with a visit to the Asahi Beer Factory... It's still the first time in my life drinking beer in the morning...!!~


*Me & My little brother*
Surprisingly he can drink -_-'''

Then we went to the Chitose factory outlet mall Rera... There is close to one hundred international brands & these international brand goods are selling at reasonable price.. & i DIDNT buy anything... SERIOUS...!!~~

Next, we passed by the Sapporo TV Tower, best known as NHK Tower.
At the same time, you will also by-passing Tokeidai Clock Tower, this Russian style monument was built in 1878.
Tokeidai Clock Tower

The day ended with a japanese style dinner @ the hotel

I know i look weird without makeup =(

That's all for today.......!!~ Stay tune for the last entry on Japan SOON...!!~
Meanwhile i'm really happy to be loved by my family & my deardear...
Thank God for everything =)