Sunday, December 19, 2010

♥ A Joyous December part 2 ♥

Woah time really flies..... 2010 is coming to an end in 10days time...^^ It seems just yesterday when i was making my new year resolution that I've yet to achieve -_-'''

Nevertheless 2010 has been a great year, because i've accomplished a little milestone of my life....^^
- I graduated from University after years of ''hard work'' =p
- We planned our wedding (date, venue, bridal studio)
- We bought our first home
- & We're almost ready for our first car^^ The days of chiong-ing the MRT & buses will end SOOOOON (I hope) =p
The pic of the month - ♥ December ♥

♥ Us ♥
17 Dec @ Bugis

& Dinner was at CWP's


They serve really nice roasted duck & a super turbo bitter Gui Ling Gao =p

Next happening would be the 18th Dec's - Besties Advance Xmas Lunch Gathering @ North Point... Due to our busy schedule, we only managed to squeeze a lunch gathering, well better den nothin.. Hope our holiday trip next year can be materialized soon^^
~ My All-Time Favourite Besties~
Thanks Girls for the decade++ of friendship^^
Lovely memories will always be at the bottom of my heart...^^
& Yes it's the final countdown.... 5 days to Korea^^Yeah.....
BUT luggage not packed -_-''' Sooooo byebye~~~