Monday, December 13, 2010

♥ A Joyous December ♥

As per my title.... December is a joyous month filled with love, happiness, fun & PRESENTS^^
& most importantly we confirmed our hse on 8 Dec @ 5pm =p


My new house floor plans^^
~Exciting experience~
Especially when silently, patiently waiting for the queue number & hoping our first choice unit will still be available when it's our turn =p

11 Dec (Sat) - went to Bugis & chiong shopping with Liting.... I forced her to entertain me to buy ''littlematchgirl'' so that i'm able to get my desired dress =p She's sooooo nice cox she obliged to my pleas^^ Now i've a dress ready for deardear's brother's wedding in Jan^^


~Liting & ME~ during our teabreak =)
& I think we've aged lolx cox a little shopping makes our legs sore to the max....
After happily shopping, it's steamboat & xmas presents time^^


~Present from Valerie~
Just take a peek @ our loots in the background =p

12 Dec (Sunday) - Katherine's ''house warming'' cum advance xmas gathering =)


~It's been soooo long since the Jiemeis Gang gather for gossips~
Really filled with lotsa fun & laughter which I'm deprived in the normal days of....
WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK =(
Well it's great meeting everyone again....!!
Dajie Regina, join us for CNY yea^^
Last but not least, I'm SEOUL going to Korea in 10days..... Yippee...
Meanwhile let me chiong another 6 working days....
Till then................. Byebye~~~