Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year^^

Well i believe this would be my last entry for 2010 since i'll be in Korea from Xmas Eve to New Year =) Well thanks to everyone (I'm sure u know who you are) that made my 2010 a splendid year with lots of love, care, concern, understanding & everything that made me a happier girl^^

Next would be my advance xmas gift from my deardear =p

With ♥ from my deardear^^


I've rose gold addiction lately ♥♥♥
A new pendant that goes super-ly well with my rose gold destinee wedding bands =)
Thank god for bringing him into my life^^

Heh although i've received quite alot of xmas presents, I opened them prior to phototaking lolx hence no pics -_-''' BUT still thanks to my besties, my jiemeis, ex-colleagues & current colleagues for all the xmas presents =)
Last but not least, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year =)