Friday, October 10, 2008

~finaLLy....!!!!!

Woah i've finally completed my project...
My brain is in a super dehydrated mode....!!!! Headache.....

Hmm being thousand miles away from angie i cant show & let her feel my new clothes... Msn will auto cuts away my head & legs... So i shall do a post on it lolx.... Anyway Pehhoon requested to see them too (I've passed her the clothes lolx & she jio me to buy more... lolx) Hence i shall do a post on it lolx since i'm soooo lazy to edit the pics to fit into the square in msn lolx...


~the ruffled satin top that will kill me if i button all up...~
Angie has one in Navy colour... She say must button all up den nice... hahah if i button all up you may not see me again coz i would have died from suffocation leh... lolx


~Spring Tunic...~ hahah i quite like this TOP...
lolx maybe i shall wear it to Vivo with Keith lolx... Probably next weekend or nearing his bdae... I wanna get some ''whales'' lolx....
I wanna take close close pics with Keith then....................... lolx make !@#$%^&* jealous hiek hiek hiek..... opps hahahah... *meanie me*

Next wk seems pretty boring...~~ Till sunday then have gathering with my jiemeis to bugis for YY's closet makeover hahahha seems super fun.... Tdy i realised even Hanyuan reads my blog lolx coz he suddenly msn me & ask me abt virtual relationships hahaha.... My definition of virtual relationships is when both parties nv meet before & say love here love there, if know online & meet up & love is fine.. I've no idea whether virtual relationships will work though coz the idea itself seems relatively stupid to me lolx...

I just received an email from facebook..~
Your friends have voted on your strengths and weaknesses:

STRENGTHS:

person with the best smile
most fashionable
most absentee -- when it began whereby being always absent from sch is a strength?? Woah i'm disappointed i always go sch but pp nv notice me lolx....

WEAKNESSES:

most talkative -- wah piang i talk to bring happiness leh why isnt a weakness?
best travel companion

*may forever21 have more nice new arrivals...* lolx... tts angie's wish too... ~we can dingdingding even when we're thousand miles away...~ hahhaha we can be downloading wallpapers, ringtones at the same time (she logs into my a/c) hahha we can be browsing Forever21 together at the same time... Woah sooooo cool lolx... Time for bed...!!!!