Tuesday, October 28, 2008

~sWoLLen Feet pIcs reLeased..~

hahahhaha the title seems quite stupid... hahahhahaha
but nevertheless i'm gt a high demand of request for the pics of my swollen feet lolx......... I'm wondering why too..............!!!! From friendster, to facebook, to wlny, to tagged lolx............ Alright here's the released of my uglified swollen left feet...............


~ the sprain in on my ankle.... NOT MY WHOLE LEG hor...~
though my fatfat legs looks swollen too hahaha....

Hmmm my LBO's lecturer is indian, so he celebrated Deepavali tdy too lolx so i intended to just nua at home tdy.... however grandma asked me accompany her to cwp to look at winterwear so i went =p & i changed my mobile plan lolx... Now i can send free unlimited sms to singtel consumers hahahhaa =) BUT BUT BUT my dearest turbo angie is a true HUBBER =( lolx i still have to pay to sms her faints..... Let me know if u're using a singtel mobile plan lolx =p

Next order would be from Oldnavy & Forever21 soon...
Tml is gg to be a super super super long day.....!!!! I'll be having classes from 830 - 10pm... =( Who would be soooooo nice to pick me tml?????????? lolx