Sunday, October 26, 2008

~paRtywOrLd wIth jIeMei oN 25 oCt...~

Dajie wanted to sing, Dajie wanted to sing... lolx so met dajie, alvina & yy at orchard partyworld @ 2pm ytd for a singing session...!! Its been awhile since we last went singing together...


~the jiemeis in half strength...~


~Dajie seems happy to be attacked...lolx~


~& the grp's entertainment - taking pics...~ &...........................


~the temperature doesnt seem to affect us...~ lolx...

Dinner was @ Dingtaifung... Recent craving is xiaolongbao lolx... Lazy to load pics.......
I'm soooo tired now...!! Had a sports-filled day... Lets hope my muscles doesnt ache too much tml... & wtf i broke my personal record... Haven fell down for the past 10yrs... But tdy....
I FELL DOWN.......................
Landed on my butt.... Now my ankle hurts like anything... knnccb................!!!!!!!!!!!
Hence my conclusion is................... Swimming seems the only sport i can do well & most impt no injuries................. =p