Friday, October 17, 2008

~sTaY hoMe & sTudy dAy..~

Woah its been awhile since i STUDY at home the whole day lolx...
Reason being: My LBO is behind abt 1 tutorial / in fact only 6questions... Actual reason is my ''date'' gave me an air ticket to holland la.... =(

But nvm tdy Keith came over my place to study... STUDY... NOT study me... lolx... Hmmm i think he's the only guy tts nt a bf & manage to come into my messy room & seen me 95% without makeup.. =( He say he's nt handsome tdy so refuse to let me take pics argh!!! I thought tdy would be the day i make !@#$%^&* depressed lolx.. opps meanie....


~Joyce & Keith~
These 2 names have been on my door since 200X??? Coz my little brother is called Keith too lolx.. & Yeah Keith thought i'm secretly admiring him till i paste his name on my door lolx.... Damn funny... I'll never forget tt expression =p


~Meant for Hanyuan...~ I'm soooo sweet (minus the eyebags) & I know it lolx....
Hmmm will it be in his tummy / mine?? hahahha depends on fate!!!!!

Tml would be meeting Pehhoon, Joanna & June for dinner.... I've made Joanna's present too lolx... Lookin forward... But as of now i'm off to watch drama =p