Monday, December 8, 2008

~10 promises to my dog~

Woah i spent most of my wkend resting at home... But well at least i'm recovering well =)
Since i gt nth better to do decided to watch some old old movies lolx...


~10 promises to my dog~
Joanna recommended as her fav movie before but nv watched till i saw it again on yy's blog~

1. Listen patiently to what I have to say.

2. Trust me, for I am always on your side.
3. Play with me a lot.
4. Don’t forget that I have feelings, too.
5. Let’s never fight.
6. If I don’t obey you, I have a good reason.
7. You have school, and friends, but as for me, I only have you.
8. Stay my best friend even when I’m old.
9. I’ll only live about ten years, so let’s make every moment count.
10. I’ll never forget our life together, so when my time comes, please be by my side.

Started crying since the main actress's mother passed away... Woah piang all the way till the dog died....!!!!!!!!!! Last words were ''pls dun die yet, i still have alot of things to tell u'' Woah den i feel like i really should start to treasure & cherish all my love ones & nv take anything for granted....

*I'm gg for mahjong session with the gals soon....* =p