Friday, December 26, 2008

~Boxing Day~

Today should be the day of opening presents but as i've still gt presents on its way i'll blog everything SOON~~ hahhaha... Angie i'm waiting....!!!! hahahha... & i managed to pass Keith the chio-est choc tdy... & as expected i got a ''NIL" expression... -_-'''

My little brother Keith's bdae pics... 25 Dec....


Bdae on Christmas is kinda sad...
coz normally people would only remember the bdae & forgot abt the Christmas presents...


~My Family~
Woah liew pardon the tired face... coz I didnt slp properly on xmas eve!!!
(I know i caused some hand cramps but i still didnt slp properly lo...)

Gift exchange tdy with my Jiemeis @ Causeway point... =) Dinner was @ Pizza Hut....
& Now presenting.....


*My Jie Meis*
From left: Yingyu, Alvina, *ME* & Katherine

Thanks everyone for the wonderful Christmas 2008......
Loving everyone involved ♥♥♥♥♥ Muacks Muacks~~