Friday, December 12, 2008

~Sadness~

Woah i'm drawing big circles -_-'''
Firstly it's coz of keith.... Met him this morning & he laughed at my tummy... Who ever said that swimming coaches cannot have tummy??? Go to the pool & 3/4 of swim coaches DO NOT have 6pacs lo hahahhaha.... *tummy drawing circles* hahahha... den he saw hanyuan's bdae present & wanted 1 for his as xmas present too....

Den hanyuan bluff me.................................. He promised me Carl's Jnr dinner tonight... =(
I'm craving for their wedges... Argh!!! Alright i can feel he's whining nw hahahah alright coz i was late hence no carl's jnr..... But nevertheless i'm disappointed.... =(
Joke of the day: There's actually pp thinking we're 'MARRIED' wtf~~ We emitted a married couple feeling to outsiders lolx...

~proudly presenting his advance bdae present of 2008~


Hp pouches with customisation --- ''NIC'' chio bo???
hahhaha it made me sooo excited & he say i'm very ''kiddish'' eh -_-''' Guess his reaction???
Answer: 'Orh Thanks'
Woah ruin all my excitement =(
Why cant guys have some bigger reaction like ''woah sooo pretty'' lolx....

♥ Off to bed... ♥