Thursday, December 25, 2008

♥ MeRRy ChRisTmaS ♥

We wish u a merry christmas,
We wish u a merry christmas,
We wish u a merry christmas,
& A Happy New Year~~

After 5years of celebrating Xmas overseas, this year i'm finally experiencing Xmas in Singapore =p & proudly presenting my Xmas theme nails =p

~My left & right hands~
Next would be introducing my share of Xmas present (What i brought & I'm sooo lazy to blog what i got lolx) =p Angie was suggesting no need to exchange gifts coz we are exchanging gifts every month... But nevertheless we still prepared gifts for each other...!! =p


~Explosive yet sweet~


~The chio-est choc available~
After sooo much effort... I FORGOT TO BRING!!!! wtf~~~

Met up with my besties @ Swissotel Merchant Court last night & spent the night in an ''explosive'' manner (By playing poker) lolx....


~The 3 mouseketeers reunited~


~All of *US*~
Every kind of relationship will have its ups & downs.... & learning to deal with it is all part of growing up....~~ Thanks guys for making the journey worthwhile =p
Merry Christmas everyone & Happy bdae to my little brother Keith.... !!