Monday, May 26, 2008

~a bLoggEr's Day..~

hw shld i start my boring day.... eat shop eat shop eat shop.. machiam tai tai... lolx....

met angie at ard 11am to go back office parade lolx... be delivery gal.. haix went to accompany angeline for lunch & deliver my colleague's clothes to them.. they were so high la... the clothes were at my hse ever since it was delivered so my excitement died like 3days ago.. hahaha.. ordering another round soon so kinda excited again hahahaha... This time round will be ordering from another source... unique dresses & tops + unique undergarments (maybe meant for roleplay) lolx... as we (angie & I) were jio-ing more supporters we decided to show the guys some stuffs that might interest them (but i find them DAMN FUNNY).. they're snow white, nurse, student garments lolx...collin actually emailed the nurse pic to solomon with title ''uuuu.. learning log'' hahahaha ended up lotsa laughter.. haha iras must be damn quiet without us for the past month...
~its REALLY for sale..~ I'm NOT JOKING.. hahahaa

I FINALLY CUT MY HAIR.. =) but too volume man~~~ in another words its very ''pong'' pengz.. i've gt a BBQ this sat... lol if my hair stil nt nice i'm nt gg to bring camera hahahahaha... den nobody will have evidence of my ''pong'' hair... den i went novena's cotton on.. & guess wad...

COTTON ON IS HAVING 50% SALE STOREWIDE...

I've been like buying soooo many tops & dresses online but no bottoms lolx.. so one time i bought 4 shorts hahaha.. yea its the SAME DESIGN... lol coz its comfortable nice & most importantly CHEAP... lolx... recently i'm like seeing everyone buying the same design top/bottoms/cardigans lolx... eg is ANGIE bought a top in 3colours & some shorts in 4colours.. & jr bought cotton on's cardigan in EVERY colour.. lolx... and my uncle he buys the SAME BLUE COLOUR shirt & SAME BLACK COLOUR pants... he wears them to wk everyday lolx.. if i'm his colleague i'll likely think he nv changed lolx.... its the trend nw la.. hahahaha...

Now watching...

I'm nw at episode 15 already.. haha abt a family fighting for inheritance.. lolx i'm lazy to write a review of the drama but its worth watching.. it teaches alot of family harmony & hw a family shld be honest with one another... 4 **** (stars) / 5****