Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ExaM fEvEr~~

EXPO was the place i spent the past 2days with thousands of other students.... ytd met this SUPER bimbo stupid nonsense invigilator.... she had to collect the question & answer booklet at the end of the exam so in order to facilitate her i placed the question booklet halfway into the answer booklet (in a super obvious CAN BE SEEN) manner.... yet she asked me ''where's ur question booklet'' kaox i had to give her a -____-''' face & told her i ate it (while pointing to my tummy)... the table was onli 50cm by 20cm big where else can the question booklet be... pengx....

tdy's FR was alright... i shld be able to survive despite the various disturbance lolx... the seat number quite nice... At row 7 seat 368 hahahah... i thought wah much better den 504 (maths) hahahaha... BUT BUT BUT guess what............................................ at my right hand side was the ultra joker CHNG YI WEI.... as i thought tts bad enough MINGYI came & sat right in front of yiwei.... pengz.......... the both of them was like taking turns to smile at me IN EXAM CONDITION... their smile actually gave me motivation to jiayou hahahha coz i wanna do better then them hahhahhahaaah....

p.s the journey to expo without angie seems sooooooooooooooo pathetic & boring hahahaha... nobody to crack lame jokes with me... nobody to laugh @ stupid stuffs with me & worse is nobody sleep on 858 with me.... hahahhaaha

Well thanks to those tt prayed for me =p I'm currently planning my post-exam holidays hahah hopefully somewhere near & fun... Next up event shld be IRAS counter outing on 31may.. den IRAS belle Grace bdae on 6june to my jiemei Alvina bdae on 14th.... lolx AS IF my exams have ended when i have 3 more to go... pengx...