Tuesday, May 20, 2008

*tHe fINaL cOuntdOWn..*

Finally 2 more to go......
2 more papers in 2 more days..... 2 more days to partial freedom.... I'm tired... Very tired.... I'm tired to the extent my brain juice exploded & flooded the whole woodlands lolx.... Angie actually told me her hse was very sticky & she had to tip toe around her hse (coz she stays in wdls too... lolx)

This morning as i was travelling to expo... i JUST realised kallang's chinese name is 加冷 (add cold / lame) hahahha so i told alvina she shld stay at kallang since kallang needs some cold-ness & she's VERY COLD... then @ paya lebar i saw a pair of couple elepants... pengx.. free RA show @ 8.30am.... wtf~~~ the guy started touching hugging kissing... NVM still acceptable... BUT after awhile he started to put his hands INSIDE the gal's blouse showing her flesh.... OMG~~ its F**KING GROSS... elephants odd to ''have fun'' in the zoo (by angie) lolx... shld have STOMPed it lo... damn...

Hmmm PSOC's paper was quite tough... people start leaving the exam hall as early as 10.30am (when the paper started at 10am)... then slowly they leave 1 by 1... by 11.30am the gal behind & my diagonals are gone... by 12.45pm my surroundings became empty... hopefully god bless me for fighting till the last second... =)

After 5days of waiting.... my clothes finally arrived today hahaha...


~my excitement of the day~ =p