Saturday, May 3, 2008

~juEru's bDay @ vELvEt...~

2 May was my one of my bestie's bdae.... Happy bdae to Jueru... =)

3 May is one of my jiemei's bdae.. Happy bdae to Serene... =)

May all ur wishes come true & best wishes for the coming exams wor.....

Hmmm went to velvet last night.... we opened a bottle of vodka for her.... den her frens opened another bottle... everyone decided nt to spare her hahaha...

~my besties of 10yrs & still counting...~

Hmm i left earlier @ ard 1am coz deardear picked me up from velvet... woah u cant imagine i gt scolded left right centre for vomiting in the car... he smsed me @ 4plus saying he jus finished cleaning up the mess.... sorry.......... i wont do it again..... i bet he felt like killing me last night... but luckily this morning everythin ok liao hehehe... thanks dear...