Friday, May 23, 2008

~FINALLY....~

~~FINALLY~~

I'm temporary free from exams till 10june... My brain is exhausted... I NEED A BREAK... & I'm getting it... lolx.. all thanks to my dear mummy hehe... I'm gg genting from 20june - 23june... lolx isit is sooooo cool.. i'm melting in singapore & genting is supposed to be cool.. haha... yeah... the last time i went to genting was like 6yrs old (abt 10yrs ago)... hahahahhahaa alright let me feel young for awhile... hmmm kinda looking forward though =p

Ermmm shall be starting my sweet sweet act on tues at joe's place lolx... coz I NEED TO CUT HAIR on monday... i'm been wanting to cut my hair since 1mth ago.. hahah but been delaying coz i started studying (i'm worried the hair cut will cut away some knowledge tts been stored in my hair) lolx... since i haven started studying my auditing shall go cut it... lolx..

Happy Bdae to my buddy HANLONG...~~~ haha his present nt ready lolx.. IT'S EXAMS~~ sorry buddy soon la.. hahah give me another wk or so.. lolx... when its ready we shall admiralty ice-cream hahahaha..

all of a sudden i'm like so free... wanna watch drama dunno wad to watch.. lolx... retail therapy but no new arrivals... blog but my life has been SSSOOOOOOOOO boring~~~ hahahaha any suggestions tts free & fun??? besides discussing retail therapy with the COOL angie.. SHE SAID she's cool coz her fav colour is black... lolx... any recommendations for a thick skin colour?? hahahhaha....