Monday, November 3, 2008

♥ sEntoSa.......

Woah finally i'm sitting down to blog...~~ lolx been soooooo busy this few days tt angie thought i vanished into thin air...!!! hahaha....Sat morning went back IRAS to wk... Finally tt Yongjie finished his IPP....

Hmmm went to sentosa after wk to meet my jiemeis for a day of fun-filled activities =p Well i think i overcomed my height phobic lolx.... I spent the night @



~Preparing to go swimming~
In a Heart-shaped pool............................


Woah I cant believe i've swam for straight 3days.. Now my WHOLE BODY is aching..!!

Next up is the scary skyride...~


~Group Shot before the scary ride...~

& the ride begins...................


~I think i'll like vomit on the cabin below if i did that...~


~ I'm surprise i still look pretty despite the tremendous fear of dropping slippers.. lolx~
& they actualli made me go for the ride TWICE...!!! Thank God i'm still alive....


~ Supposed to show the beautiful sunset...!! But the photographer !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!

Finally its time for dinner..~~ The skyride made me super hungry....!! hahaa

+=
~The chefs + The Preparers = A Sweet Potato Granite.... hahahhahahahh~
Where am i??? hahaha I'm the photographer cum granite taster =p


~Had soooo much fun *bombing* each other~ hahhaha


~ Hmm played some games with VODKA.. lolx~ I'm sooo many drunk pics nw hahahha
I had soooo much fun, all thanks to my wonderful jiemeis =p