Sunday, March 9, 2008

~bUrIed uNdeR fINaNciAL rEpORtiNG~

Tdy's sunday... I'm supposed to be hitting the streets & SHOPPING but due to my financial reporting exam tml i'm rotting at home to STUDY....

BUT...........................

I'm still shopping ONLINE................ lolx............ http://www.fashion668.com/ haha... will be ordering abt 5 pcs..... and it will only costs about $71.60... much cheaper den buying outside..... and yea the disadvantages would be cannot try... so kinda inconvenient =( i'm nt the brand conscious & i change my style pretty often so doesnt pay to buy expensive clothes... i'm nt earning commissions frm them hah juz sharing my fabulous finds.....

~15 march~ would be my buddy Elaine's bdae... bought a super 'explosive' present... lolx.... no idea hw we celebrating this yr... our 10th yr =)