Wednesday, March 26, 2008

~i wAtCheD hOrtOn fInaLLy~

heh tdy i went to amk hub's citibank @ 10am.... hmmm den met Jim for breakfast & watch horton.. yeah.... heh supposed to watch with Hbernard but yeah he's always so busy so i watched with Jim.. watched @ 1230pm... Guess what the whole cinema only had 2 couples (1young 1old), a family of oldies bringing the kids to watch & us.. lolx.. I felt so weird for awhile... horton is so cute... and i hate the kangaroo.. haha..

oh yea sunday my dad was packing the storeroom & guess wad we found.. my teddybears that have been slping inside for 10yrs... till i cant even remember they exist.. they're still brand new & looks so cute.. too bad my bed is too small to accomodate more teddies.. and yea they're being 打入冷宫 again... lolx..

currently watching angeline's recommendation.. 最美丽的第七天。。。 very sweet hk drama with my love Bosco Wong... lolx... he's damn shuai la.. presently @ episode 7.. will chiong my studies immediately after i finish this drama =p