Monday, March 17, 2008

~tHe gaL's mINdsEt~

How shld i begin?? There's so many things on my mind which isnt flowing correctly.. haix..

Let's start with the mentality of gals i know.. I was talking to a grp frens abt the kinda guys they're able to accept.. They gave me lotsa ideas, like stability maturity etc... but as we grow older, the mindset changes (or at least mine has)... I remembered when i was young all i wanted was to spend more time with bf, his financial stability or educational level doesnt really matters.. but as i grow older, as i study more & as i start to earn more, i've been having this benchmark that my hubby cannot be lousier then me.. Which has actually blurred my idea of love.. Isit true that when we really meet the *SPECIAL ONE* nothin else really matters???

Today i did somethin i'm pretty proud of.. I used friendster to send a msg to lawrence teo's ''gf'' warning her of lawrence character, abt his screwing ard traits & his constant lies to sweet talk nice sweet young thing.. it sux to see gals getting their body & money cheated.. hah i think it's my righteous character getting the better of me again..

How would i know if he is the *SPECIAL ONE* ?? Love seems just another 4 letter word but it's far more complicating then F**K... lolx.. The other night elaine was saying 'gals have to be ‘小鸟一人’because guys likes being the hero to protect their gals.. but sometimes its jus not in the character.. She mentioned somethin like 'all a gal needs to do is doll up & wait for guys to drive us' then we can save on buying car.. Haix but well maybe being gentle & demure is just too tough for me lolx.... Which gal wont like their bf/hubby to pick them up, pamper them with gifts etc but it doesnt mean we whine & wait for things to happen right?? Yea so i'm still gg doll up, be pretty but still get a car & be the independent gal that waits patiently for the *SPECIAL ONE* lolx..